.:o muro da dedé:.

:: diário de uma pós adolescente urbana:: feel free.



segunda-feira, maio 02, 2005

ainda com hope

Lembrei-me de duas músicas que tem a ver, ambas parte do meu passado, mas vou só colocar algumas partes.

You want perfection
I see your self destruction
You don't know what you want
It's gonna take you years to find out
I'm not giving up
and when you've had enough
you'll take your bruised little head
and you'll come running back to me
You know that I'm gonna be the only one.
{hope - descentents}

By the way, muito fofo o comentário do Henrique dizendo que todos meus posts são sobre amor. Fato.

another day is gone, another promise is broken
it´s cold outside and i´ll get my coat wanting it to be you
another day is gone, another promise is broken
can i borrow your bike? can i borrow your hope?
will you come and cease my pain?
{sad eyes - dominatrix}